Monash Views estate is located in the idyllic township of Newborough, 2 minutes off the Princess Hwy and an easy 20-minute drive from Warragul. Located in the gateway to some of Victoria’s most treasured national parks and beaches, this unique estate provides the perfect opportunity to create an ideal lifestyle.
EDUCATIONMonash Views is perfectly situated within walking distance to many local schools, with Central Gippsland Institute of TAFE and Federation Training Centre directly across from the estate on Monash Rd. The following schools are within 1 km of Monash Views:
- Immaculate Heart of Mary School
- Lowanna College
- Newborough East Primary School
- Newborough Primary School
YALLOURN GOLF CLUB
Monash Views is set amongst the prestigious and picturesque Yallourn Golf Club, which is playing host to the Monash Views Pro-Am event and the elite level Super 6 tournament in 2019. This PGA event will host international and local talent playing for official world golf ranking points.
NEWBOROUGH BOWLS CLUB
Monash Views directly adjoins the esteemed Newborough Bowling Club, which hosts a substantial range of pennant competition and classics events (including the major Monash Views Mixed Fours Tournament), and also welcomes social members and the public to its impressive hospitality facilities including counter meals, special events, and a gaming lounge.
Unprecedented Victorian Govt investment in Gippsland rail infrastructure upgrade initiatives have greatly improved the commuter experience and travel times recently. These include:
- Rail Projects Victoria’s $530m Gippsland Line Upgrade.
- Victorian Govt’s $9m Gippsland Rail Corridor Station Upgrade Program – major facilities upgrade to Moe station.
- The Gippsland line has had 28 train services added in Jan 2017, boosting frequency for passengers.
- Three new VLocity carriages were added in 2017, doubling capacity on 2 busy peak services.
- Victorian Govt has invested $18m to improve mobile coverage for regional rail passengers through new mobile towers and in-train technology.
- Spring 2019 newsletter (PDF)