The Federal Govt announced details of the $25,000 Homebuilders Scheme grant today, which is available in addition to the existing State Govt grant schemes.
This grant is available to eligible individuals (not just first home buyers) wishing to build a new home. Key eligibility criteria includes:
– Owner occupiers applying as individuals, not a company or a trust.
– Australian citizen and over 18yrs of age.
– Individuals earning under $125,000 p.a or couples earning under $200,000 p.a.
– Enter into a building contract from June 4-Dec 31 2020.
– Build works must commence within 3 months of the contract date.
– Building a new home as a principle place of residence valued up to $750,000 (including land).
– Building work must be undertaken by a licensed building contractor.
Give us a call on 0437 514 588 or drop in for a chat with our team at our Coach Rd Sales Office (open 10-2pm Tues-Sat) to discuss this grant, along with over $30,000 worth of additional developer offers; including a free site-cut for your house and garage pad, a $7,500 landscaping rebate and an extra $7,000 golf-equipment gift for golfcourse-fronting lot purchases.